[ga] Re: SBA's critique of ICANN WG-B Proposal

Michael and all,

  I agree with you for the most part here Michael as do most of our
members.  The only place where we may differ is the end result.
For a time the large TM interests may get their way, but not indefinitely.
I say this because I believe that should a joint class action suit be
generated as a result of the desires of the large TM interests in
conjunction with ICANN/WIPO it is likely that serious changes
will occur, much as is happening with the Microsoft case now.

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-447-1894