Re: [ga] Older Registrations

You know, Kent (and Dave), I guess the arguing doesn't matter
much, then.

I suppose the important part is that the IAHC doesn't exist
anymore, its plan was never put into place, and its sole
legacy is floundering.

I remember something my brother told me after being
released from the hospital for x-rays when members of
the opposing football team had flattened him quite
severely. I asked him, "hey, are you planning to get back
at them?" He said, "No, they lost the game."

--
Christopher Ambler
chris@the.web