Re: [ga] ADNS NEWSLETTER: ASLAN SERVER VISIBILITY JUMPS BY 54%

Oh wow, so the ASLAN server could run off a 300 baud modem, and possibly
other servers would be able to run through a 1200 baud modem? Is this what
you're trying to say? That maybe a server of the ORSC cluster actually is
0.02% relevant instead of 0.01% relevant?
No problem. I accept that the rest of the servers have 10 times the
relevance of the ASLAN server (10 times non relevant probably stays
non-relevant).
Yours, John Broomfield.