RE: [ga] About GA membership again......

This is April Fool's day and you are joking ... right?

read carefully -->

DNSO is about domain names
domain owners have a vested interest in domain names
Indviduals can own domain names
therefore individuals have a vested interest in domain names.

here's yet another one for you (a bit more complex, but I think you can
handle it)-->

representation includes recognition/voting power, in any organization
ICANN/DNSO constituencies are the ONLY method of representation within
ICANN/DNSO
the DNSO/GA has no voting power, therefore it is not a constituency
there are no constituencies, that include individuals
therefore individuals have no representation

<opinion>
I have simplified a few steps, please let me know where I have lost you. The
value-judgement that I apply to this is, that it is substantively and
fundimentally wrong!
It is right on up there with "taxation without representation".
</opinion>