RE: [ga] Older registrations

>> >                     *********
>> >Not fact.
>>
>>Um, yes, fact. Please see the supporting documents in IOD's suit of 1997
>>for proof.
>
>They constitute claims, not proof.

That's right. And IANA made claims as well, none of which countered
our claims. Interesting, as that was the heart of our complaint.

>Saying that Postel's statement represents support for IOD's claim that IANA
>gave IOD permission is simply making a false statement.

Saying that you understand this issue is simply making a false
statement. The record speaks for itself, your interpretation
notwithstanding. We've argued this point many times over the
past 4 years, and it's never helped your case, Dave. Why do you
and Kent keep bringing it up? You're the only two who really
do that anymore. You just keep up the crusade, I'm sure it
fulfils some need in your life. Since we're doing just fine
now, I have no need to really get into it with you.

--
Christopher Ambler
chris@the.web