From: Rick H Wesson [mailto:wessorh@ar.com]
Sent: Friday, March 03, 2000 6:42 PM
To: Jean-Michel Becar
Cc: 'ga@dnso.org'; richard@interq.ad.jp
Subject: RE: [ga] Cairo DNSO GA meeting agenda

Jean-Michel && Richard

there is already work in the IETF about supporting international character
sets in DNS.

more information can be found at
http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/idn-charter.html

Since the IETF is part of the ICANN structure you may not want to
duplicate ongoing work as part of the PSO seems qulified to handle
the task.

I would suggest folks participate in the IETF WG.

regards,

-rick