Re: [ga] Cairo DNSO GA meeting agenda

Jean-Michel and all Assembly members,

Jean-Michel Becar wrote:

> Roberto,
>
> Could we draft an agenda for the coming GA meeting in Cairo? I know you
> should be very busy at that time but if GA participants could help by
> telling the points they want to see discussed, it will certainly help.

  Some of these items would be useful and good ones, others have
already been determined.  I will indicate which ones below have
already been previously decided.

> My ideas are:
>
> * GA Membership vs. GA mailing list

  The DNSO GA mailing list IS the membership.  See
DNSO Announce archives.

> * DNSO business plan
> * GA and NC relationship
> * GA working groups
> * GA work plan for the coming months
> * Wg-C report and discussion
>
> Hope this help to start an agenda and "fruitful" discussions.
>
> Jean-Michel Becar

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-447-1894