RE: [ga] Is ICANN replacing the ga with its new site?

Roberto,

Sure, but that is a "distribution list administration" problem. When it
comes to f.ex. voting, we have to know "who has the right to vote". And this
information should be taken fram the membeship database, not from the
distribution list. There may or may not be a requirement that all people
representing members should be on the dist.list.

> Roberto

Best regards,
Alf H