Re: [ga] Matters to discuss

These are excellent points.  I might add that so far as I am aware few of
the ICANN bodies have made sustained attempts to secure volunteer aid in
kind instead of in cash.

For example, I imagine that both ICANN and the DNSO could find volunteers
to take over design, maintenance, and perhaps even hosting of their web
pages.   But AFIK they have never asked - there's nothing visible on the
web page as far as I can see, for example.  There are of course issues of
ownership and control, but these surely could be worked out.

Lean and mean, please.  And competitive tenders too.

                        -->It's warm here.<--