Re: [ga] Rehibilitation of the DNSO GA from it's Ill repute status

David and all,

  Thank you David.  And I also agree that it would be better for
Harald and Roberto to "Come Clean" on their well documented
and potentially fraudulent activities.  Stepping down would be
best for all concerned.

Dnsipv6@aol.com wrote:

> [...]
>  in the following order:
>
>  1.) Establish and determine what method of voting in order to make
>       decisions on resolutions that effect this body (Assembly Members)
>       by the assembly members themselves.  Existing facilities or methods
>
>       have already been suggested by Assembly members and ex-members
>       that should be a good starting point.
>
>  2.) That for the time being any rules that are currently being imposed
>        be discarded or put "On hold" until permanent rules can be
>        determined by the Assembly members together through a resolution
> process.
>        Any existing member may submit resolutions for this purpose.
>        Amendments to those resolutions may also be submitted as well
>        by any member.
>
>  3.) All ex-members or members under current questionably valid
>        imposed penalties be temporarily lifted so that they may
>        participate openly and freely as "Interested" parties.
>
>  4.) A request from the DNSO list admin from the members resolution
>        be addressed under the old rules (Pre Aug.'99) for all members
>        whom have left to rejoin under no deress or previous condition
>        of servitude so as to mend the wounds that have been grievously,
>        and with obvious malice, inflicted upon them and this Assembly.
>
>  5.) Develop a method or means of identification that does not infringe
>       upon a persons personal privacy in any manor and do so in a
>       secure fashion providing for and "Opt-Out" provision should that
>       individual choose to utilize no allowing any of that information to
>       be decimated without his/her expressed written permission.
>       (Several methods have already been suggested here).
>
>  6.) Hold and election once steps 1 thru 5 have been completed or are
>       nearing completion.  # 5 must be complete.  This election should
>       also include any and all stakeholders that choose to participate
>       to elect a Chair and Co-Chair.  Duties and responsibilities of
>       these two positions must also be clearly delineated as well
>       as part of this election.
>
>  7.)  Hold a runoff election on current crop of resolutions submitted
>       where by each resolution recieves a 2/3 majority mandate by
>       the Assembly members under the to be established election
>       rules and identification requirements established.  This step
>       should be repeated weakly so as to determine resolutions
>       and amendments have satisfied the 2/3 majority of the
>        assembly members.
>
>  In closing:
>
>    This should get this Assembly started down the right path to
>  rehabilitation  and restoration of creditability.
>
>    Constructive comments anyone?
>
>  Regards,
>
>  --
>  Jeffrey A. Williams
>  Spokesman INEGroup (Over 95k members strong!)
>  CEO/DIR. Internet Network Eng/SR. Java/CORBA Development Eng.
>  Information Network Eng. Group. INEG. INC.
>  E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
>  Contact Number:  972-447-1894
>  Address: 5 East Kirkwood Blvd. Grapevine Texas 75208

Jeffrey A. Williams