Re: [ga] Proposal: List behavior discussions on a separat list.

At 22:20 17.02.00 +0100, Roberto Gaetano wrote:
>Alf,
>
>I have tried several time to launch the idea of more focused, smaller,
>lists, in addition to the main GA list, but there's no enthusiasm so
>far.

I am enthusiastic!

>In practical terms, it will be (almost) impossible to do what you
>propose "automatically". The only possibility is to create a separate
>list, and invite people to discuss the matter over there.
>
>Do you think it will work? :<(

The only way to see if anyone will come to "that party" is to create the
list and ask people to come.

The other question is whether or not this will help anything on the main GA
list.

                 Harald

Harald.Alvestrand@edb.maxware.no