Re: [ga] disclaimer

On Thu, 17 Feb 2000, Kent Crispin wrote:

> Please recall that Harald has ignored my earlier formal complaint to
> remove Joe Baptista on grounds that he has threatened to cause trouble
> with people's employers.  That, to me, is a *far* more serious offense
> than name calling.  He has already cut Baptista far more slack than he
> should.

And he ignored it rightly.  It's my business - and not that of this
assembly - what I do in private to gurantee civl servants are put in their
place.

Of course Harald our fearless dictator could incorporate that into the
rules.

> If anything, Harald is erring in favor of Baptista.

No No - don't be confused - Harald is erring on the side of Harold, and
not doing a good job of it, as the critics show.

Regards
Joe Baptista