[ga] GA-DIGEST -- more explanations

I believe I was confusing in my first message, please accept
my appology

We have two version of the GA list:
   ga@dnso.org  with the rules of conduct for that list
and
   ga-full@dnso.org

The ga-digest list is rather a format of emails somebody
may wish to receive, not anything else. Instead of receiving
one message at time, the subsriber to ga-digest receives a group
of messages.

The sentence:
    "All members of the ga-digest list may write to the ga list."
is misleading.
All persons in the ga list or in the ga-digest list have the same
rights and receive exactly the same contributions, only the format
of received messages differs.

DNSO Secretariat