Re: [ga] GA Rules don't go far enough

I'm cross posting this to make sure other members of the community can
follow this insanity.

I and Walsh agree that for the GA@DNSO to get any works of substance done,
it is critical that we meet the chairs and NC's definition of real
person.  Yes - the chair and alternate have avoided this issue like the
plague.

We were given fradulent election, the alternate has admitted to allowing a
fradulent poll be conducted - knowing full weel in advance of the poll
that it was fradulent, the polling process as the chair and alternate
expected, was abused - and the chair imposed a set of rules no one wanted,
the alternate is now booting people off the list because he does not
believe they exist - no proof either way - yet Harald is swinging the axe.

This is a joke.

Here Walsh and I have agreed on a fundamental process of organizing the
membership, yet we are being blocked.

This is most unfortunate.  And just another continous fraud.  Where the
hell is the Department of Commerce on this.  This is all very unwholesome
and very unamerican.

Regards
Joe Baptista