Re: [ga] Message from the Chair - List Rules - Roberto taking improper liberties!

Joe and all assembly members Remaining,

  Roberto likes to speak for others, even though he knows it is
not desired by them for him to do so.  It is part of his skewed
personality I suppose...

James Touton
Legal and Policy Advisory Council,
INEGRoup (Stakeholder)