Re: [ga] new WG on chartered/sponsored TLDs

On Thu, Feb 10, 2000 at 05:03:35PM -0800, Rick H Wesson wrote:

> kent,
>
> why don't you contribute to wg-c rather than support a notion of
> circumventing it by creating a parrallel working group?

I have contributed *extensively* to WG-C -- I am, as you may recall,
author of one of the position papers, several other papers, and numerous
email messages.  I am probably one of the top 5 contributors -- people
are probably sick of my contributions.  [My first contributions, in
fact, were to try to set some common terminology -- but there was very
little interest in such mundane stuff.]

In other words, Rick, I have paid my dues in trying to get WG-C to move
forward.