[ga] Re: it's time to kick the GATO

On Fri, 4 Feb 2000, Jeff Williams wrote:

>   You mean our ILLEGITIMATE Chair Roberto, don't you Joe?  >;)

Well - you know how it is Jeff, I tired of having second rate civil
servants like the Gato and his drunk friend Robert Shaw using their email
addresses to give credence to this fraud.  Civil servants are here to
serve us - and not the other way around.  Maybe it's time to start barring
the civil service.

And for now - Gato is going to experience a little action in ye ol booty,
if you get my drift.

Regards
Joe