Re: [ga] truth in labelling

Bob,

Can we assume for clarity's sake that the intention you suggest below was
the exact opposite?

In my naive comprehension, marking messages that are usefully informative to
prevent the risk of them being read by the public at large (and please
correct me if I merely do not understand the text below) smacks so deeply of
the masonic mysticism you are denying in your exchanges that it seems likely
to be true.

Please clarify.

MM

Roberto Gaetano wrote:

Not at all.

> My proposal was to mark "off-topic" the few messages that were DNS-
> related, like the one from John Lewis (http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/ga
> /Arc03/msg01227.html), to make them recognizable, and allow people to
> browse the archives without taking the risk of opening one of them ;>).
>
> Regards
> Roberto

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
The contents of this e-mail are confidential to the ordinary user of
the e-mail address to which it was addressed and may also be
privileged.  If you are not the addressee of this e-mail you may not
copy, forward, disclose or otherwise use it or any part of it in any
form whatsoever.  If you have received this e-mail in error please
e-mail the sender by replying to this message.