Discussion Group - Was: [ga] Re: electoral fraud by the ga chair

Joop,

You wrote:

>It would be better to give the GA members a bit more choice than that.
>WG , such as WG-D could try to come up with better tuned list rules
that
>would find wider approval than indicated by the last poll.

Absolutely agree.

There has been already a proposal on the establishment of task-oriented
mailing lists, sort of focused discussion groups.

Nothing prevents us to start one on the subject.
The change of focus of an existing WG, or the establishment of a new one
, requires OTOH action by the NC, while to start a "Discussion Group"
can be done immediately.

If, at the end of the three months period with the new rules, we have
better proposals, we will take them into account and vote on them.

Regards
Roberto