[ga] RE: Urgent and Confidential Joe Baptista and Karl Auerbach

Yep, based on the fact that they are NOT using RAID and they have been up a
while. However, Jeff forwarded a message that my earlier guess about routing
problems may be more accurate. In NANOG there are showing some messages
regarding major outages, with large numbers of OC-148's having been "cut",
on the US Eastern seaboard. Information is still dribbeling in.