  When might these problems be addressed and everyone notified?

David "Dude" Jenson
INEGRoup-East Director

In a message dated 1/29/00 9:27:11 AM Pacific Standard Time,
jim.touton@netzero.net writes:

<< Subj:     [ga] Attention DNSO List Admin and whom it may concern  DNSO GA
List Problems?
 Date:  1/29/00 9:27:11 AM Pacific Standard Time
 From:  jim.touton@netzero.net (James Touton)
 Sender:    owner-ga@dnso.org
 To:    ga@dnso.org
 CC:    Harald@Alvestrand.no (Harald Tveit Alvestrand),
roberto.gaetano@voila.fr, DNSO.Listadmin@dnso.org (DNSO Listadmin)

 Dear DNSO List Admin. and all Assembly members,

   Starting at around 9:00pm Central standard time the DNSO.ORG web
 site seemed to be experience resolution problems.  Now it seems that
 the DNSO GA list is not working correctly.  None of my last five posts
 are being sent to the list but are being archived. I am also not
 recieving posts from others at this time as well.  Could the DNSO List
 Admin. or someone please look into this problem and contact me or
 notify the list of this problem?  Thank you. (See post not being sent)

 The following posts that I have made have not been sent to the list:
 http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/ga/Arc03/msg01024.html
  http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/ga/Arc03/msg01025.html
  http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/ga/Arc03/msg01022.html
  http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/ga/Arc03/msg01021.html