Re: Joe Kelsey's slurs to:Re: [ga] Re: no matter may pass out of theDNSO wit...

Joe and everybody else,

  Joe, I am sorry to say, but I agree with Jeff exposing your attempt
to harass him on these issues publicly.  You should know better.
Jeff has nothing to hide.  I think he has shown this clearly here
with this public posting of your query which he has answered
several times before according to our E-Mail archives database.

  I am sorry you got a bit embarrassed.  But you put yourself in this
sort of position purposefully.  That was a mistake on your part.  Be an
adult and just admit it and move on.  I think an apology to Jeff is also in
order here.

David "Dude" Jenson
INEGRoup-East Director

In a message dated 1/28/00 9:18:09 AM Pacific Standard Time,