Re: [ga] private filters are private blinkers

On Wed, 26 Jan 2000, Joop Teernstra wrote:

> Were it only so simple.
> What if a person tell the list that the IDNO has only 35 members (instead

It has more than 4 or 5 members? I know that most of the people (Last I
checked) listed on your personal website are no longer associated with the
JDNO, yet you continue to list them.

> --Joop Teernstra LL.M.--  , founder  of
> the Cyberspace Association,
> the constituency for Individual Domain Name Owners
> http://www.idno.org  (or direct:)
> http://www.democracy.org.nz/idno/

--Bradley D. Thornton MCSE; MCT.--  , founder  of
http://www.tallship.net/idno