[ga] Naughty Domain Names

Naughty Domain Names

   I apologize in advance for the use of the foul language.

   I was surprised to find that domain names using English curse words had been registered.  Such names included fuck.com (in possession of US District Court of California), fuckmicrosoft.com, fuckibm.com, and fuckaol.com.

   I thought that all such names couldn't be registered.  These registrations began in June of 1999.  Was there a change in policy that I missed?

Randy Canis
Attorney at Law and Webmaster (ZakkWylde.com & BrianTichy.com)