No need for: to:Re: [ga] Apology to Mr. Greenwell...

Bradely and all,

  No need to apologize to Patrick.  You did the right thing by sharing
Patrick's post with us even if it was not intentional.  Thank you Bradley
for doing so.  Many of us appreciate it, I am sure!  >;)

IDNO Bootstrap wrote:

> Patrick,
>
> If your refering to the email you sent me, and I overlooked whether it was
> a private email to me, you have my sincerest apologies - as well as my
> assurance that it is never my intent to break that rule. It has occured on
> occasion, by sheer accident and is regrettable, but never ever ever on
> purpose.
>
> I you are refering to my mention of private messages to me by a certain
> individual regarding their conduct, That was intentional.
>
> Since I've already whacked the email you originally sent me, I have no way
> of telling for sure through my records (er... well I could run a restore
> from tape).
>
> Again, I deeply regret having wronged you in such a manner if that is in
> fact what occured, and I will endeavor to pay closer attention in the
> future.
>
> -Bradley-
>
> On Tue, 18 Jan 2000, Patrick Greenwell wrote:
>
> > Rule #1 of email nettiquete:
> >
> > Posting someone's private email to you in a public forum without their
> > permission is considered extremely rude.
> >

> --Bradley D. Thornton MCSE; MCT.--  , bootstrap  of
> the Cyberspace Association,
> the constituency for Individual Domain Name Owners
> http://www.idno.org  (or direct:)
> http://www.tallship.net/idno

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com