Re: [ga] CLE Course: Defensive International Domain Name Registration &...

Randy and all,

  One hour course!!!???  ROFLMAO!  Hardly very useful.
Hay, but I am all for it!  Hope it brings in some more revinue for NSOL!
NSOL +42 today.  Still long on NSOL!

Randy Canis wrote:

> CLE Course: Defensive International Domain Name Registration & US Domain Name Dispute Resolution
>
> This course is being offered tomorrow at BAMSL in St. Louis, MO (www.bamsl.org).  Speaker for the 1 hour course will be David Lawlor of NETWORK SOLUTIONS, INC.
>
> I will report back on anything of value to this list.  If I can be of assistance in asking questions of Mr. Lawlor & Network Solutions, please let me know.
>
> Randy L Canis
> Attorney & Webmaster - ZakkWylde.com & BrianTichy.com
>                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                !

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-447-1894