Re: Re: [ga] Final draft of proposed mailing list rules

I must say, I really don't understand this Karl. Nevertheless, I respect
your perogative in this matter, yet continue to be perplexed at why you
would endorse such a destructive personna as that which exudes from Joop
Teernstra.

--Bradley D. Thornton MCSE; MCT.--  , bootstrap  of
the Cyberspace Association,
the constituency for Individual Domain Name Owners
http://www.idno.org  (or direct:)
http://www.tallship.net/idno