Re: [ga] Final draft of proposed mailing list rules

Roberto and all,

  Indeed this person has loudly and clearly espoused such questionable
accusations towards Joop insistently.  The IDNO archives does
show this clearly.  It is of course a matter of perception if one wishes
to except these questionable accusations as FACTS.  Pesky little
things FACTS.  I don't see any that this person has provided, nor
any in the IDNO archives to adequately support his pronouncements
here in ins comments below.

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-447-1894