[ga] Fwd: Attn William Daley and Becky Burr

Becky and Secty. Daley and DNSO/ICANN participants,

  I am in agreement with Joe Baptista that this matter should
be pursued with all legal vigor as quickly as possible.

David "Dude" Jenson
INEGRoup-East Director

Hello:

This is a public matter - therefore a public response is in order.

On Mon, 17 Jan 2000, Milton Mueller wrote:

> Thanks. I always knew Measday was a fraud, but not this type of a fraud.
> --MM

I don't know if he's a fraud, he certainly knows how to commit
fraud.  That's a given.  I think you should just approach Mark and ask him
to appologize in public.  That should serve to reduce criminal liability
in this matter.

I think I probably gave Mark the idea to forge the message.  I used this
method to bypass the censorship in the GA - and very successfully I might
add.  The only difference is in my case I did not commit wire fraud.  All
forged messages were properly identified as my own so as to ensure I did
not commit fraud by impersonation.

What Mark did is not the end of the world.  It was probably just a knee
jerk reaction which was inappropriate at best.

Regards
Joe Baptista