Re: [ga] Proposal for mailing list policy

Mr. Greenwood and everyone else,

  Obviously I would strongly disagree with Mr. Greenwood and
Mr. Crispin in Mr. Crispins assertion here.

  Most of the problem has stemmed from the pNC's "Appointment"
without due process.  This has sense evolved and propagated into
two illegitimately held "Elections" that were SELECTIVELY CENSORED
as the record clearly shows.  Participants and other "Interested Parties"
notice these sort of situations and are reluctant to actively participate
as a result.  Therefore when DNSO is where it is due to poor process,
and follow on poor and illegitimately elected leadership.

  I would also add that lack of prudent and proper oversight by the
ICANN Board and the NTIA have played a significant role in the
ill repute of the DNSO and of course the ICANN Board as well.
Again though I would submit that this clearly shows clear evidence
of poor leadership as well....

David "Dude" Jenson
INEGRoup-East Director

In a message dated 1/15/00 1:13:36 PM Pacific Standard Time,
darrell_greenwood@mindlink.net writes:

<< At 1:22 AM -0800 1/15/0, William X. Walsh wrote:

 >Very well said, Kent.  Let me add my voice of support for your comments
here.

 I also agree that Kent has stated the case very well. I also add my support.

 --
 Darrell Greenwood           mailto:Darrell_Greenwood@mindlink.net
 Vancouver, BC               http://www.nyx.net/~dgreenw/