Re: [ga] Proposal for mailing list policy

Patrick and all,

  As amazing as this sounds or reads, I am in agreement with Patrick
here!  >;)

  Patrick I think the problem that Roberto is eluding to is that it is a
matter
of priorities as to what moneys are allocated to what priorities, if you
catch my drift....  >;)

Patrick Greenwell wrote:

> On Sun, 16 Jan 2000, Roberto Gaetano wrote:
>
> > The problem here is the efficient use of the (scarse) resources in order
> >  to provide a better service to the maximum extent possible of people,
> > not to use (waste?) a huge amount of resources for making 100% happy a
> > minority.
>
> This is a red herring. CPU cycles and disk are cheap and with the way the
> ICANN board throws around money, I don't buy this argument for a minute.

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-447-1894