[ga] Re: Restoration of Selectively Censored ICANN/DNSO members was:Re:Private Re...

Bob and everybody else,

  Your question Bob is a good one.  I would like an answer to it myself.
At this point I can only guess it was an oversight on the List Admin's
part or incompetency.

David "Dude" Jepson
INEGroup-East Director

In a message dated 1/15/00 5:29:47 AM Pacific Standard Time,