Re: [ga] Proposal for mailing list policy and personallity profiles....

Joe and all,

  Joe, Alex has been a long time participant in these discussions and
debates on this and other forums.  Lately he has been fairly quiet.
Now it seems that he chooses to renew in engagement in a manner
that is both disturbing and, in and of itself disruptive by his obvious false
claims, of which he was of some renown in the past, right along
with William Walsh, Kent Crispin, Ken Stubbs, and Dave Crocker.

  It is ironic and somewhat humorous to see that they don't practice
what they appear not to practice what they expect others to.

!Dr. Joe Baptista wrote:

> On Fri, 14 Jan 2000, Alex Kamantauskas wrote:
>
> >  I have to step in and agree here.  The only reason that I ever even see a
> >  single word posted by Baptista or Williams is in the responses that
> >  people are posting back to them.  Ironically, these are also the people
> >  that seem to want to censor the list to stop the disruptive behavior.
>
> That's the problem with seeing only one side of the conversation - I'm
> against censorship - but for rules of proceedure.  Someone should let this
> chap in on that.
>
> Regards
> Joe

Jeffrey A. Williams