Re: [ga] Majordomo 'who' command

On Wed, 12 Jan 2000, Kent Crispin wrote:

> Could you be more precise about what you see the value to be?

It's a matter of controls.  Accounting type controls for verification,
etc. etc. etc.

And as the poster pointed out - the emails are available on the web.  So -
since I was think of picking them up some day, I went ahead and did it
today.

I'll post the full list here when I grep it out of the html.  One solution
to bypass this sort of thing, would be to have the email addressed removed
from the web version.

Censorship - it never stops does it Kent.  Keeping things from the public
can be such a chore.

Regards
Joe