Re: [ga] The Jeff Williams filter

There's just a little problem with your reply here.

A problem I have found with respect to your reply concerning my person.

You have listed accusations but you have failed to provide any supporting
evidence, nor have you provided us with a list of the accusers.  However -
your actions are in fact judicial which increases your liability
astronomically.

I suggest and recommend more disclosure.

Regards
Joe