Re: Re: Re: Robert's rules (Re: [ga] Blockage/delay of postings)

Joe Baptista wrote:

>We can't deal with your question Roberto - there being no rules in
which
>to officiate the question in place.

There was no question, just the simple remark that, according to RR,
permission should be asked to the Chairperson before being allowed to
address the Assembly.

>Should I read from your statement, that you are seconding my motion to
>place roberts rules of order in operation here?

No, you should read from several postings of mine that I believe that,
although a set of parlametary rules must be adopted, RR "as they are"
are not fit for the purpose, because adoption of the full set would mean
 the paralysis of the list.

Regards
Roberto