Re: [ga] FYI - revised

On 05-Jan-2000 Michael Sondow wrote:
> Roberto Gaetano wrote:
>>
>> The only serious problem I see is the fact that a lot of people that
>> could contribute to the GA list, have been driven away.
>
> That is not because of Joe Baptista. You are confusing cause and
> effect. People have left the list discussions because they see the
> GA as meaningless, since its three choices for the Board - Karl
> Auerbach, Peter Dengate-Thrush, and Nii Quaynor - were ignored. Joe
> Baptista is part and parcel of the same phenomenon as the absent
> list posters.

Michael, you base this opinion of why people are not participating on what?

Your own reasons for why you would leave?

Suffice it to say I think Roberto's take is much more accurate that yours, but
then you are also being funded and supported by vrx.net, so it's really no
surprise that you would minimize the impact of JB here.

--
William X. Walsh <william@dso.net>
DSo Networks  http://dso.net/