Re: [ga] Re: Free speech and GA

This is Joe Baptista posing as Michael Sondow.

First let me thank you michael for your support and the honesty of your
words.

On Sat, 1 Jan 2000, Michael Sondow wrote:

> You've been discussing the substantive issues for over a year. Where
> has it gotten you? Into the position of being the dupe for ICANN,
> who invariably does the exact opposite of the policies that you and
> the rest of the fair and honest people propose.

Exactly.  And that is the bottom line here.  The DNSO are like seals in a
very small pond.  ICANN says clap - and viola - were expected to clap and
issue the appropriate grunts at the appropriate time.

Like I said before and I'll say it again, I refuse to become a part of
this shameless display of the public masturbation of the ICANN - IBM
rubbish.

> These ICANN lists can serve only one useful function: to instigate
> rebellion and meaningful opposition to ICANN. Joe Baptista's form of
> rebellion may not please you, but at least he's rebelling against
> injustice. By allowing ICANN to use you to support their lie of
> consensus, you are helping injustice to thrive.

Thank you Michael.  And let me assure you injustice will not thrive.  This
year I have a major surprise for ICANN, or more appropriately it's master
IBM.

Injustice will not prevail - for that sort of thing is more fitting to
dogs.

Regards
Joe Baptista