Re: [ga] Time to put Baptista online Joe Baptista's CENSORSHIPProtest post response...

This is Joe Baptista posing as Joop the Poop.

Joop - you points are well taken, and i have no doubt well meaning.
However the foundation you are working from is faulty.

The GA - or General Assembly is nothing more nor less then a general
audience for the DNSO NC puppet gallery, who operate as obedient dogs to
ICANN which is an IBM wet dream.

As the general audience here our only purpose is to masturbate ibm's dick.
However I for one refuse to do that and the penalty is censorship.

Regards
Joe Baptista