RE: [ga] newyorkyankees.com suit

Not only did I read it, but I thought about it critically.  The registrant
may in fact be a Mets fan, or a Yankees fan, or a Red Sox fan, or someone
without a sincere interest in baseball. I do not know anything about this
case "for certain" other than the fact that he is not the owner of the
trademark NEW YORK YANKEES, that Whois shows the name as being registered
in 1997, that today www.newyorkyankees.com points to a page maintained by a
web hosting company, and that the registrant is being sued by the owners of
the NEW YORK YANKEES trademark.