[ga] shame

This is Joe Baptista.  Again.  I want to put the DNSO board members and
ICANN Board on notice that as a result of being unable to post to this
forum I am being denied my rights to defend myself.  As a result, Mr.
Williams is libeling and slandering me and both respective boards are
contributors.

I suggest you consult with your legals.

And now I shall reply as William to William.

On Sun, 19 Dec 1999, William X. Walsh wrote:

> > Again we see fraudulent message authorship coming from a user of
> > vrx.net.  The administrator of that system is aware of the history but has
> > failed to take action.

No fraud.  Fraud under the law requires deception.  There is no deception
here .. just bypass.  Maybe one can argue, unauthorized tresspass, which
as the lawyers know is a touchy area for the DNSO and ICANN to visit.

I stand to be corrected.  Lawyers?

> > That leaves the requirement for the rest of us to filter all mail from
> > vrx.net.

We could write a song - called "let's all filter".  Your just pissed off
your not important enough to write a dirty ditty for.  You have no money,
the rest do.

> VRX.Net and its principles have a severe credibility problem, they not only
> won't act to stop this type of action, they actively encourage and support his
> activity, and have now taken it upon themselves to bring him into the
> "administration" of the ORSC, presumably to give him some "credentials."

Now - as good ol what's his name from CORE knows - my credentials a very
impressive.  At all levels, professionally, public relations, news - yada
yada yada.  And I will be sharing them with the members of the ORSC.
Soon. Hopefully my credentials will inspire them to take up the brave
fight, and push ICANN into the dust, where it belongs.  I certainly have
been inspired by the "alice in wonderland" lady.

> The ORSC prior work could be tainted as a result, work I actively supported and
> still agree with.  Anyone who supported that work should be seriously concerned
> over the credibilty problems that will now taint the ORSC by association with
> this individual, and the person who actively supports and provides shelter to
> this person.

ah libel baby.  getting close to nauty.  now go to bed.

Regards
Joe (!WXW) Baptista