RE: [ga] Time to put Baptista online

On 19-Dec-1999 Mikael Pawlo wrote:
> I think it's time to put Baptista back on the GA-list with posting
> abilities. I'm not one of Baptistas supporters, at least not when it comes
> to the forged Elizabeth posting, but I don't believe in refraining the man
> from speaking freely on the list.
>
> Just my two cents anyway,
>
> Mikael
> P.S. Merry Christmas to you all! D.S.

Let's not even bring up his name.  His posts to other lists show that his ONLY
intent is to disrupt here, and that he has no intentions of meaningfully
participating.  Let's not even talk about him.  That is what he wants, is for
everyone to be talking about him, and reacting to him.

Letting him back in would be akin to letting a lion into a sheep grazing area,
merely because it had been a couple months since he last killed a sheep, and
after all, the lion has rights to.

No thanks.

If the man showed the propensity for meaningful participation, that would be
one thing.  But instead he shows only that he will escalate his activities.

--
William X. Walsh <william@dso.net>
DSo Networks  http://dso.net/