Re: [ga] Unfair?

I hope that you have read my message from earlier today, as well as the messages in response.

I am on this list not because I want to convince everybody that my ideas are right, instead I'm here to gain the benefit of alternative views and issues I have yet to contemplate.  I hope that one day the policies implemented by a governing body (be it WIPO, ICANN, or otherwise) fairly implement the concerns of everyone.

I appreciate that Mark C. Langston spent the time to present an alternative view. Michael Sondow on the other hand felt the need to categorize me, by telling everyone how I (Randy Canis)  define "fair", what I value, and how I believe medical services should be allocated.

Mark, I intend to mail a response tomorrow.  I will also respond to anyone else who chooses to constructively participate.

Randy L Canis
Attorney and Webmaster (ZakkWylde.com & BrianTichy.com)