Re: [ga] America's Cup

>I find the most interesting thing about this situation is that two
>litigants, both New Zealanders, who already have a case running before NZ
>courts on the same problem, choose to get a preliminary injunction in US
>court because that works faster.

Yes. There are court cases still running between NZ's default
monopoly-last-mile-of-copper Telco and the new entrant in the market. These
cases have been going for over 5 years, with Telecom NZ using every
possible ploy to stretch out their ability to maintain control over the
local loop.

Andrew P. Gardner

Never suggest to your Mother to shop on-line for a pearl necklace.