RE: [ga] Two things troubling me with the GA Chair elections...

Andy Gardner wrote:

> Ah, but it was the NC's explicit decision to choose the
> timing of events
> for the elections, including having the same closing date for
> nomination
> acceptances as for the nominations themselves. I find that
> very suspicious,
> especially considering the number of days was very short..

I may have missed something, but what has this to do the fact that Karl and
Nii did not accept the nomination?
Are you suggesting that with a different time table they would have
accepted?

> The CORE boys seemed to have their acceptance speeches pre-written.

Again, what is the relationship between this and the point under discussion?

Oh, I see, you want to re-use your pre-written sentence ... ;>)

Regards
Roberto