Re: [ga] Two things troubling me with the GA Chair elections...

Harald and all DNSO'ers,

  Of course the NC are constituency members.  And this is really
a part of the structure problem of the DNSO itself which our
spokesman and we [INEGRoup] as a body considered
not feasible and to an extent not legitimate, as constituencies
should be independent of the ICANN and the DNSO itself.
I believe the term Jeff used was "Divisive".   And so it has come
to pass...  So, the "Divisiveness continues"!!!

Bob Davis...