Re: [ga] Two things troubling me with the GA Chair elections...

On 06-Dec-99 John C Klensin wrote:
> Mark,
>
> (copy to watchdog group deleted; I _know_ they are all on the GA
> list)
>
> I'm not wild about a number of aspects of this either, starting
> with one of the underlying themes of the discussion of the last
> few weeks (random noise filtered out).   That theme is "GA as
> interest group/ constituency of its own".   For better or worse,
> the DSNO isn't designed that way.  As I've said in previous

Sorry, John, but I find this an easy position for you to take here, your
interests are represented in the constituency structure, and thus in the
NC. What about those of us who are not so represented?

--
William X. Walsh - DSo Internet Services
Email: william@dso.net  Fax:(209) 671-7934