Re: [ga] The fast reading 'D' key - And more participation is needed???

Kevin and all DNSO'ers,

Kevin M. Kelly wrote:

> Dave Zanetti wrote:
> >
> >The signal to noise of this list has dropped through the floor, and I'm
> >frankly sick of sifting through the junk to find the discussion.
> >
> >1. Will the Jeff Williams Personalities please limit their mutual back....
> <snip>
>
> I agree.  Could we please go back to the "good old day" when JW (and only
> JW) spoke for "INEGroup."  [Though I must admit that with all the INEGroup
> activity the typos are getting more hilarious.]

  I am happy that you find humor in the typo's Kevin.  :)  Humor is always
a healthy thing.  Jeff's position as spokesman for INEGroup is one he
took on very reluctantly, but our members are very pleased with his
advocacy of the members in general.  I suspect that this will not
change in the foreseeable future.  As for others of us also participating
actively, I understand that there is fear and discontent amongst
some factions involved in these discussions due mainly with the
size and number of our organization.  This is understandable,
but not expectable under the MoU and the White Paper...

  In fact in the future, others of our organization may be joining the
"Unwashed Masses" to which the DNSO General Assembly is
supposed to represent, according to Kent Crispin's words...

Bob Davis...