[ga] Nomination Resubmittance of Jeff Williams

All DNSO'ers or DNSO Members,

  Roberto Correctly pointed out that my substance of the form for
my submitting of Jeff Williams was in error.  I am sending this
correction so to correct that error.

  My previous submission was for David Jenson whom is SELECTIVELY
CENSORED from the DNSO mailing list without cause known to him.

1a. Full name of the nominee: Jeff Williams
1b. E-mail address of the nominee: jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
  2a. Full name of the nominator: Bob Davis
  2b. E-mail address of the nominator: bob.davis@netzero.net
  2c. Type of GA membership: GA-ga subscriber

  Bob Davis...