From: Mark R Measday [mailto:measday@josmarian.ch]
Sent: 03 December 1999 15:39
To: ga@dnso.org
Subject: Nomination

In order to allow some variety of democratic choice into GA proceedings,
I would like to nominate Philippa Harrison for the GA Chair position.

She is a corporate lawyer for Sega Europe based in London and is
well-acquainted with the issues the DNSO confronts. Also a relative,
although I do not regard that as material.

I do not know whether she will be in a position to accept by 6pm CET or
5pm BST today.

Mark Measday